Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Little About Me!!!

Hello all My Name Is Olivia! 
I have never done a blog in my life, but I thought it would be fun. I love to write, I am not the greatest, of course but I try my very best! :)
 Well I am 21 years old. I grew up in a tiny  town called "Sandpoint Idaho" (I know what your thinking, You are thinking "Oh Look Sand, Point!" & Pointing your finger at it!) ha-ha!..Ok Well probably not...I know I would though, it is quite a funny title ha-ha!! 
Anyway, I love to make jokes even though they are not very funny sometimes, they can be so silly & dumb that people end up laughing anyway, because of how stupid it was ha-ha!! I love making people laugh I find great Joy in it!! :) & half the time I join right in with the laughter! ;) 
This is quite random, but today I went to a place called "Dutch Brothers Coffee" Ever heard of it? Oh Man... They are a wonderful little piece of Heaven on earth. Phew, let me tell you! Anyway, I got this Coffee, called the "911"  & literally...It fits its name alright I was so stinkin hyper, I could not hold still or stop talking, humming, pacing, you name it I was crazy! but yes my friend Ryann, & Rebekah sent me to bed finally, & am now reaching a calmer state of mind lol but coffee... makes me a little nuts! 
Well I really want to write more...but, I should really get some sleep, ;) but I will write again soon, if I can find my blog, technology confuzzles me I lose things on here but yes...OKAY, I AM GOING TO BED NOW!!! :) TOOTLES!!! <3

3 comments: