Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crazy Day & Week, Well Month Actually Ahead!!

So, I have a Crazy Week ahead. About 2 weeks ago my car broke down I lost my job, & other things, & so...I am trying to figure out how to get back up to Sandpoint. It's gonna be a lot of planning but I know that if God wants me back up there He will make a way.
I miss everyone so much, I can barely stand it. I have been in Boise Idaho for almost 7 months, & it has been going fairly well but I just hit a bump in the road which sometimes happens in life, & my Dad said "Liv, Our door is always open don't ever let your Pride get in the way from asking for help. We are your parents that is what we are here for & we Love You!" Words from a  wise man who raised me well. 
I am so blessed to have been raised in Christ & in the ways of God's word. I still have much to learn, but I have come to realize that life is all about learning. Everyday I believe you can learn something new & grow a little more as each stage in your life comes. I have had a lot of new stages in the past 2 years, more are still to come,  & I am nervous but excited at the same time. I believe that there are a lot of adventures to discover, & am ready to embrace it! :) Well I am sure that I will post again soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment