Monday, April 2, 2012

Been Awhile!!

So it has been awhile since I have written last. 
Ya know? It is so funny how life has its twists  turns. I have been learning a lot through this journey in life, & what I have found out is, that life is like a roller coaster. You take a turn you keep going, & than all of a sudden you turn upside down, in a tunnel & you are just kinda stuck for while cause the ride shut down for a little bit, & than all of a sudden it starts up again & your going, going, going, & than, well it kinda stops again, & does it all over again. Man I wish I knew what was around each corner but I don't, which really sucks ha-ha!! But I guess that is what makes life exciting right? never knowing what is coming next, never knowing what people you are going to meet, & than wondering why those people come into your life just for a passing, or just for a short time. I know that I meet them for a reason. I thank God for all of those people that I have met I believe that each & every one of them have left some sort of impact in my life & each one has a special place in my heart, & always will. I pray to God that I have helped them, or left some sort of positive print in their life just as much as they have left one in mine. 
I have so many decisions that I have to make in my life right now, UGH so frustrating, & so difficult to see the path that God wants me to take, you make a decision  & than when you choose one you begin to question, or doubt it. I pray to God that I am on the right path in life, & that wherever He leads me I will be able to be used to the fullest of my ability.
I know that in life you hit a ton of rough spots, but let me tell you, the worst decision you can ever make is giving up. When you give up on one thing it is that much easier to give up  on the next thing. Never make excuses, never justify,  & never say whatever, it doesn't even matter anymore. Because let me tell you, you are going to fall down a lot in life, & you are going to want to give & just throw in the towel. Never give up, because when you fall, God is going to be right there to pick you up again, & He is going to be right there by your side telling you, "You can do this, you can make it to that finish line." You know why? Cause you are worth it, & everything that you are & created to be is needed for the furthering of His Kingdom, God wants you use us, & He will but you have to be willing to God never said it would be easy, He never said we would be comfortable, It is going to get messy, but I know I am ready to do anything to help those who do not know them, I know it won't be easy, but in the end it is going to be completely worth it. So I hope that you guys be you, be that person God created you to be, & use it for Him & know one else. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment