Monday, January 23, 2012

A Long Road Of Healing Ahead...

So, This Week Has Been...Awful... Completely...Have You Ever Just Reached A Breaking Point In You Where You Literally Fall On You Knees In Reverence & Say OK God I can No Longer Do This By Myself, & Admit That You Are A Hopeless Mess & Can't Do It Alone...Well Let Me Tell You I am There, Boy...Am I There. I Will Not Go Into Details But Let me Just Say That I am Taking Some Rather Large Steps In My Life, I am Terrified As I'll Get Out But I must Seek Refuge & Healing In a Place That Is Not Here, I know God Has Got a  Plan, & Right Now It Is Hard To See What He Is Doing, But There Is Something There, So I Could Totally Use Some Prayer Right, Now. Prayer For Courage, Strength, & Peace...That Would Be Awesome...<3

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Dear, I know That God Does not give you anything that you can't handle but He does allow you to go through hardships, to learn & grow, & to cling on to Him even more.

      Delete